– Analyze business requirements, provide the conceptual and detailed design to meet business needs, perform necessary Workday configurations, write detailed functional specifications for development, test and roll out the solution.
– Prepare detailed estimates based on business requirements
– Responsible for understanding business requirements, analysis, proof of concept, the configuration of Workday HCM product and creating documentation as needed.
– Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals and identify gaps.
– Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
– Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
– Participate in change management and go-live support processes.
– Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives.
– Develop and support Workday integrations, including but not limited to: expert in Integration Framework & Security, Inbound & Outbound EIB- s, Core Connectors, Payroll interfaces, Workday Studio, and Web Services.
– Communicate and interact effectively with partners and team members; establish credibility, and trust with partners, supervisors, and team members.
– 8 to 10 years HR Business Systems development, configuration, implementation and support experience (Workday preferred but PeopleSoft or SAP also considered)
– 5 years of experience leading projects and implementations
– Experience in integration with Payroll systems such as Safeguard World, CloudPay, Ceridian, etc.
– Experience in at least 4 Workday areas such as Absence Management, Compensation, Talent management, Time Tracking, Benefits, Workday Payroll, On-Boarding, Workday Security, Learning, Reports, calculated fields, Integration, Workday Studio & Dashboard creation.
– Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems such as JobVite, Taleo, etc.
– Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades.
– Experience with preparation and leading system, integration, and user acceptance testing.
– Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and lead projects
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong functional knowledge supporting the Workday system
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Strong Project Management Skills
Visit for more info Workday HCM Consultant
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT