We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Extensive Experience in WordPress development
– Candidate must have an in-depth working knowledge of WordPress & developing custom themes, plugins, and widgets.
– Having experience in woo-commerce websites development with payment gateway interation
– Knowledge of built-in WordPress functions
– Expertise in HTML, CSS, JS to WordPress
– Hands-on Experience using AJAX in WordPress
– ability to fully develop and maintain a website in WordPress and can install and configure any WordPress plugin
– Must have experience in deploying or production support
– Should be able to translate client requirement on to the website
– Must be able to word independently
– Smart and quick on communication skills
Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
Designing and building the website front-end.
Creating the website architecture.
Designing Ecommerce Websites
Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
Conducting website performance tests.
Troubleshooting content issues.
Conducting WordPress training with the client.
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Ability to project manage.
Good communication skills.
Visit for more info WordPress Developer
Tagged as: Web Developer