We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our team. As a PHP Developer, you will contribute to the planning and delivery of software platforms used across multiple products.
– Core PHP with a Codeigniter & Laravel framework.
– Knowledge of WordPress & Cake PHP will be an advantage.
• Build Web applications for our internal and external clients.
• Determine technical requirements and implement solutions
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as associate between development staff and project manager
• Keep update of new trends and best practices in web development.
• Ensure all work produced meets their standards.
• Performing quality checks on work done.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented and Core PHP Programming.
• Experience with PHP MVC frameworks i.e. Codeigniter and Laravel.
• Knowledge of WordPress & Cake PHP will be an advantage.
• Excellent time-management and organization skills
• Experience on working with MYSQL preferred
• Proficient knowledge of web application architecture
• Strong problem solver who has a passion for troubleshooting and effective communication
• Knowledge of API’s, such as Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc. will be an advantage
• Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
• Basic knowledge of SaaS Applications will be an additional advantage.
Visit for more info Web Developer – PHP Codeigniter
Tagged as: Web Developer
Overview We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join our Engineering team at Goa. In this role, you...Apply For This Job
Overview Kamsoft Technologies is looking for Php Developer in an IT Business Firm. Candidates should have the following requirements: *...Apply For This Job
Overview Senior Full Stack Developer We are looking for a senior front-end developer to join our team to build high-performance,...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Description: We are a web development firm in Goa, India and are looking to work with a remotely...Apply For This Job