We’re looking for a Web Developer and SEO Analyst to manage both the roles at Rubiq Solutions. If you’re passionate and have the technical expertise, we’d love to hear from you.
1. Developing custom themes
2. Building UI’s to specifications based on provided PSD mockups
3. Responsive design fundamentals
4. Responsive frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
5. Setting up custom fields / ACF plugin and using inside templates
6. Setting up custom post types and using inside templates
9. Implementing plugins when plugins are ideal (and knowing when they aren’t)
10. Implementing 3rd-party libraries and basic APIs
11. Fix any errors or bugs in online content and website
12. Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
13. Manage and maintain the client and organization’s website(s)
15. Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
16. Developing link building strategies.
17. Responsible for implementation of search engine optimization tactics
18. Coordination with the digital marketing team to report findings and recommendations.
19. Identify and work with content teams for opportunities for SEO and SEM improvements, landing page improvements, and calls-to-action.
20. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO for targeted keywords.
21. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
22. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
23. Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
1. 2+ years WordPress experience
2. 1+ years front-end experience
3. Strong knowledge of PHP
You can reach out to us on:
Visit for more info Web Developer and SEO Analyst
Tagged as: SEO
Overview Execute and manage all online marketing activities (SEO / SEM / PPC / Google Ad-words / Social Media marketing...Apply For This Job
Overview Overview Do you have a great ability to handle pressure and are result driven? If so, this is an...Apply For This Job
Overview Passionate about SEO? We’re looking for a white-hat, inbound-marketing oriented SEO Executive to help us grow organic traffic. You’ll...Apply For This Job
Overview Manage both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate new business and to support partner and sales teams. Achieve online lead...Apply For This Job
Overview Job opening for IT Head. Website Design – Html, WordPress SEO & Social Media Promotion Content Writer Branding Image...Apply For This Job