Job Responsibilities :
– To perform the design, testing, release and improvement of Unix/Linux systems platforms.
– Work extensively on Various Linux/Unix platforms such as Red Hat/Centos/SUSE/Slack ware Linux, HP UNIX and BSD Variants.
– Patch Installation in LINUX/UNIX and incident handling.
– Handle file system creation in Linux/Unix for high-end file system creation.
– Handle LINUX/UNIX server part replacement and on-call co-ordination.
– Work with Red Hat/SUSE/Centos/Slack ware Linux & Free BSD/HP Unix Variants OS experience.
– System security (wrappers, SSH, sudo, logging, auditing, intrusion analysis)
Required Experience & Qualifications :
– 7 – 12 years of IT work experience in DBA environments performing DB design, testing, release, support and improvement.
– 3-4 years should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in a demanding industry like Telecom, Banking, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment.
Visit for more info Virtualization Architect Specialist
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Job Description : HTML5 Games Developer needed : 1) Design highly scalable HTML5 game applications for use that can be...Apply For This Job
Job Description About You : You are a passionate full-stack software engineer who can take charge of the code and...Apply For This Job
Role : Avaya UC Senior Engineer / Lead Experience : 5 + Years Primary Skill Set : – AVAYA S87XX,S8800...Apply For This Job
We are a Singapore company called Edufied ( www.edufied.network). Having gained some success in Singapore, we are now planning to...Apply For This Job
Job Description : – Strong C and preferably systems programming experience. – In-depth knowledge and product development experience working on...Apply For This Job