Job Description :
– Strong C and preferably systems programming experience.
– In-depth knowledge and product development experience working on the Linux Kernel or similar systems.
– Strong knowledge and experience working on one more of the following areas: Linux kernel security, virtual machine technologies, storage stack, filesystems, Linux network stack and Infiniband.
– Software development experience with distributed, highly-scalable, multi-node environments.
– Excellent troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
– Ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities and determination to resolve problems.
– Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A background in developing large scale compute or storage products a strong plus.
– Advanced understanding of cluster architecture a strong plus.
– Database knowledge is a plus but not required for this role.
– Working knowledge in a Cloud environment is a plus .
– Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
Visit for more info Technical Architect
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT