1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
2) Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
4) Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
5) Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
6) Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
7) Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
Visit for more info Teacher
Tagged as: Other
Overview POSITION: CRM Engineer DEPARTMENT: Operations LOCATION: Panjim, Goa JOB TIMING: 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM IST WEBSITE: www.webware.io ...Apply For This Job
Overview Essential skills: – Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as data structures and algorithms. – Knowledge of machine learning...Apply For This Job
Overview The ideal profile would support preparing financial materials for company management and other stakeholders, providing effective access to financial information...Apply For This Job
Overview Technical Details · Involves in all the phases of SDLC to achieve effective deliverable · Reviews and approves technical...Apply For This Job
Overview We need a motivated presentable person to help visit 100’s of hotels, hostels, restaurants and any local business who...Apply For This Job