1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
2) Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
4) Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
5) Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
6) Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
7) Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
Visit for more info Teacher
Tagged as: Other
Overview Part-Time Faculty required for Python, Java, .Net Technology and 3D Max Visit for more info Part-Time Faculty...Apply For This Job
Overview we have urgent openings for Govt salary acquisition officer, sales officer and empowerment officer (Reputed Private bank ) at...Apply For This Job
Overview Greeting Guests. Responsible for managing the way visitors are greeted. Maintain files and registers. Maintain contacts etc. Perform any...Apply For This Job
Overview Interacting and handling clients, building sales leads. Experience counts. Visit for more info sales executive...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Description Oversee the accounting and finance function of the organization independently. Be responsble for all payments and receipts....Apply For This Job