1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
2) Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
4) Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
5) Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
6) Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
7) Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
Visit for more info Teacher
Tagged as: Other
Overview We at LegalRaasta are looking to hire an attorney (Trademark-Copyright) with 2-3 years of relevant Trademark and Copyright experience. The...Apply For This Job
Overview Tech Lead (Haskell/Functional Programming) We’re on a mission to get all travel businesses online. And we want to make...Apply For This Job
Overview Video Volunteers, a Goa based NGO and one of the largest community media organizations in the world, is looking...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Description Maintain accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems. Reconcile financial ledgers and records;...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a Finance cum Senior Accountant who satisfies the following criteria. 1. Number of years of...Apply For This Job