1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
2) Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
4) Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
5) Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
6) Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
7) Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
Visit for more info Teacher
Tagged as: Other
Overview – Conduct surveys on child labour, child abuse, street, underprivileged and malnourished children. – Conduct surveys on migrants, domestic workers,...Apply For This Job
Overview Designation: Business Development Manager Reports to : Rajat Experience : 0-2 Years Location: Panjim – North Goa Job...Apply For This Job
Overview we are new 3d animation company in margao and looking for freelancers to market and get us clients who would want to...Apply For This Job
Overview POSITION: Digital Services Analyst (French) LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA WEBSITE: www.webware.io POSITION FUNCTION: SKILLS REQUIRED: ? Fluency in French is a must....Apply For This Job
Overview Overview The L-2 Wintel Administrator is responsible for designing, engineering, installing, configuring, managing, troubleshooting and repairing enterprise infrastructure. Responsible...Apply For This Job