Cotierra offers a wide range of accounting, reporting, data analytics and risk advisory services that supports businesses in building an effective and efficient finance function and help them meet changing market conditions, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
We are looking for passionate and promising sales specialists to share our mission and build towards our vision of making the finance function for corporates seamless and simple. We are in the early stage of launching a new product and want someone to learn and take the lead on the sales front. We are a growing company, and this is an opportunity for a multi-talented individual to develop skills across a variety of business elements. You should be keen to learn, able to manage responsibilities for projects from start to finish, and have knowledge and passion for sales. This is an opportunity to work directly with the Founder, gain hands-on experience, and develop new skill sets as we grow the business. You will have the ability to make real business impact, and see the results of your efforts immediately.
Key Requirements :
– Willingness to learn : While experience is not mandatory, we look out for individuals who are eager to learn and solve problems way out of their knowledge
– Excellent communicator : You will need to be a competent communicator. We are looking for individuals who can break down complicated ideas into simple and compelling concepts.
– Passion for finance and technology : You need to share our passion and interest in finance and tech.
What You Will Be Doing :
– Research and development of targeted markets for B2B
– Generate and pursue quality sales leads in the allotted region
– Manage accounts for the full customer life cycle, including closing deals and providing client support
– Improve retention and acquisition rates of customers by being involved in the business strategy
– Work closely with Marketing team to synchronize strategies throughout the sales funnel
– Work closely with Product team to translate customer feedback unto the product road-map
– Perform Quality Assurance on the product from time to time
– Support manager in closing and executing sales deals and programs
– Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure timely and satisfactory fulfillment of orders.
– Assist the manager in any other assigned tasks
NOTE : We are Covid-19 friendly; you will be free to work at home or wherever you choose to keep everyone safe. We will communicate via WhatsApp/Zoom on a daily basis.
Visit for more info Specialist
Tagged as: SALES AND RETAIL