Job Description :
– It is a full time, short term (8 weeks), non paid and remote based internship.
– You will get certification after successful completion.
– Gain professional experience in flexible working hour.
– The company will hire permanently if performed well.
Responsibilities and Duties :
– Understand the business logic of existing projects
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Able to work under a tight time constraint
– Be passionate about technology trends and all things relates to web and mobile testing
– Knowledge of Database queries
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving
– Perform through regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
Job Requirement :
– Fresh college graduates preferable Bachelor in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
– Basic knowledge of Software Manual Testing
– Basic knowledge of Websites, Mobile Applications, Web Applications
– Good verbal and written communication skill.
– Analytical Skills
– Willingness to learn
– Passion for testing.
– A strong desire for quality.
Visit for more info Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT