The Offer :
– Excellent opportunity for people who are excited about building pixel perfect interfaces and rich user experiences.
– Flexible Work timing, work from home option available when required
– A heirarcy-free & happy work environment
The Employer :
– Our client is a digital innovation company that is led by design thinking. They specialise in design of value, new product development & digital innovation.
– They have proven their ability to articulate our customer’s vision of their business, which sets us apart from our competitors. They aim to provide delight to customers and users, with the value-add of meeting business needs of the future.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
– Taking ownership of the app modules / screens, delivering in alignment with business milestones
– Handling pressures of working in product teams with timeline pressures.
– Working both independently and collaboratively as needed.
– Following best practices in coding, documentation and ensure defect free releases
– Paying attention to UI/UX & animations, ensuring the screens developed are pixel perfect as per design
– Architecting the backend interactions needed and influencing how the system should be architected optimally
– Working with clients directly if needed, to understand functionality and implement the same
– Collaborating with the team, working in alignment with overall roadmap and help the team where required
The Profile :
– You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and at least 1 year experience in a React Native role.
– You have good exposure and working knowledge in React Native architecture
– You have good understanding of REST API
– Having hands-on experience on Redux / Flux will be an added advantage
– You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standard
– You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
– You are a creative problem solver
Visit for more info Software Engineer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT