– Conduct surveys on child labour, child abuse, street, underprivileged and malnourished children.
– Conduct surveys on migrants, domestic workers, destitute women, single mothers, women involved in flesh trade.
– Identify the children/women who are vulnerable, begging and living on the streets.
– Establish contact points and invite children/women to take part in our education and awareness programs.
– Develop a program for the children that need for a healthy life away from the street.
– Refer children to relevant services.
Visit for more info Social Worker
Tagged as: Other