Your core role as a social media executive is to support the team, working proactively to meet your deadlines and to work as an organized multi-tasker.
· Monitor social media channels
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
· Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc.
Visit for more info Social Media Executive (1-4 years)
Tagged as: Social Media Manager & Content Writer
Overview Job Summary We at Designway are looking for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers,...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer to join our editorial team. You will work closely with the...Apply For This Job
Overview Champions Yacht Club offers some delightful packages to savor at night on a yacht in Goa. The boat sails...Apply For This Job
Overview Exp: Min 2 year exp in creative writing Copywriter Responsibilities include: Conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Role: Content writer No of positions: 01 Roles and responsibility: Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various...Apply For This Job