Your core role as a social media executive is to support the team, working proactively to meet your deadlines and to work as an organized multi-tasker.
· Monitor social media channels
· Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
· Keep up to date with any social media trends
· Track social media influencers
· Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
· Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
· Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram etc.
Visit for more info Social Media Executive (1-4 years)
Tagged as: Social Media Manager & Content Writer
Overview Warm Greetings from Village Talkies, For more details visit website :https://www.villagetalkies.com/ We are a top quality professional corporate video...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Title : Digital Marketing Intern Duration : 60days Salary: Unpaid Visit for more info Digital Marketing Intern...Apply For This Job
Overview As an Intern , we want you to sync in the things we do and learn on the go...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking for an experienced social media marketer. Scope of work includes online PR and Marketing. You should have...Apply For This Job