The primary purpose of the Service Desk Analyst is to handle client inquires and resolve the client issues in a timely manner while providing outstanding customer service
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
· Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with Intelliteach script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
· Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources
· Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools
· Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines)
· Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate channels
· Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner
· Performs other duties as assigned by management
· Provide backup support to other team members
· Follow all quality, safety, and company guidelines to ensure a safe and productive work environment, and actively live the company values.
· Bachelor’s degree is a must
· 2 years of general office experience
· 2 years of customer service experience
· Dexterity in using the computer keyboard and mouse while seated at a desk is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
· Ability to perform computer functions and to operate basic office equipment.
· Must be able to speak English clearly and be articulate via calls; be able to read and write English.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE JOB
· Ability to work quickly, accurately and with attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
· Must be punctual and have good, consistent attendance. Must also be available for overtime when required.
· Should demonstrate good listening skills and the ability to work well with internal and external customers.
· Must use good judgment, and be courteous and tactful in communications with others.
· Must be a team player and willing to offer assistance to others where and when needed.
Timing – 6:30am – 3:30pm
Visit for more info Service Desk Analyst
Tagged as: Other
Overview we are new 3d animation company in margao and looking for freelancers to market and get us clients who would want to...Apply For This Job
Overview Tech Lead (Rails + Angular JS) We’re on a mission to get all travel businesses online. And we want...Apply For This Job
Overview Digital Drop, a leading digital advertising agency in Goa is willing to hire a social media executive on a...Apply For This Job
Overview POSITION FUNCTION: This is the most important position in Webware and we’re looking for a true superstar. The job...Apply For This Job
Overview The candidate will work as a part of a project team. Will be responsible for production of drawings for...Apply For This Job