The primary purpose of the Service Desk Analyst is to handle client inquires and resolve the client issues in a timely manner while providing outstanding customer service
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
· Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with Intelliteach script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
· Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources
· Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools
· Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines)
· Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate channels
· Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner
· Performs other duties as assigned by management
· Provide backup support to other team members
· Follow all quality, safety, and company guidelines to ensure a safe and productive work environment, and actively live the company values.
· Bachelor’s degree is a must
· 2 years of general office experience
· 2 years of customer service experience
· Dexterity in using the computer keyboard and mouse while seated at a desk is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
· Ability to perform computer functions and to operate basic office equipment.
· Must be able to speak English clearly and be articulate via calls; be able to read and write English.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE JOB
· Ability to work quickly, accurately and with attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
· Must be punctual and have good, consistent attendance. Must also be available for overtime when required.
· Should demonstrate good listening skills and the ability to work well with internal and external customers.
· Must use good judgment, and be courteous and tactful in communications with others.
· Must be a team player and willing to offer assistance to others where and when needed.
Timing – 6:30am – 3:30pm
Visit for more info Service Desk Analyst
Tagged as: Other