The primary purpose of the Service Desk Analyst is to handle client inquires and resolve the client issues in a timely manner while providing outstanding customer service
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
· Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with Intelliteach script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
· Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources
· Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools
· Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines)
· Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate channels
· Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner
· Performs other duties as assigned by management
· Provide backup support to other team members
· Follow all quality, safety, and company guidelines to ensure a safe and productive work environment, and actively live the company values.
· Bachelor’s degree is a must
· 2 years of general office experience
· 2 years of customer service experience
· Dexterity in using the computer keyboard and mouse while seated at a desk is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
· Ability to perform computer functions and to operate basic office equipment.
· Must be able to speak English clearly and be articulate via calls; be able to read and write English.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIC TO THE JOB
· Ability to work quickly, accurately and with attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
· Must be punctual and have good, consistent attendance. Must also be available for overtime when required.
· Should demonstrate good listening skills and the ability to work well with internal and external customers.
· Must use good judgment, and be courteous and tactful in communications with others.
· Must be a team player and willing to offer assistance to others where and when needed.
Timing – 9am – 6pm
Visit for more info Service Desk Analyst
Tagged as: Other
Overview We’re Hiring!! Job opening for the position of an Architect!! Requirements * Conceptual ideas * Design Sense * Sketchup...Apply For This Job
Overview POSITION FUNCTION: The Team Leader – Lead Generation you will be responsible for identifying, mapping and qualifying potential leads...Apply For This Job
Overview Coderun is looking for a digital marketing executive to handle social media accounts. Work includes managing social media channels...Apply For This Job
Overview The ideal profile would support preparing financial materials for company management and other stakeholders, providing effective access to financial information...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a smart and energetic Administrative Assistant to join FleetRover. You will work in an insanely...Apply For This Job