We’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our Rubiq Solutions team. If you’re a fast learner with a can-do attitude who wants to grow your career with Rubiq Solutions, get in touch!
1. Develop effective strategies for web site search engine optimization programs
2. Execute search engine optimization best practices for multiple division and client web sites including keyword research, copywriting, tagging and other key elements
3. Provide in-depth analysis and reports for all SEO projects; make recommendations for optimization.
4. Support social media and PPC programs as needed.
· Graduates with a minimum of 1-year experience.
· Google Analytics, Google Ads certifications a plus.
· Working knowledge of relevant tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
· Excellent communication and analytical skills.
You can reach out to us on:
Visit for more info SEO Specialist
Tagged as: SEO
Overview Passionate about SEO? We’re looking for a white-hat, inbound-marketing oriented SEO Executive to help us grow organic traffic. You’ll...Apply For This Job
Overview Digital Marketing ( 0-1 year Experience ) – Handle SEO and content marketing driven campaigns – Do topic and...Apply For This Job
Overview At Annexorien Technology every piece of software is not just programmed but is crafted. We go that extra mile...Apply For This Job
Overview Execute and manage all online marketing activities (SEO / SEM / PPC / Google Ad-words / Social Media marketing...Apply For This Job
Overview Experience: 2-4 years Responsibilities: ? Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn,...Apply For This Job