Job Responsibilities :
– Performs the design, testing, release and improvement of Unix/Linux systems platforms.
– Worked extensively on Various Linux/Unix platforms such as Red Hat/Centos/SUSE/Slack ware Linux, HP UNIX and BSD Variants.
– Very strong Linux/Unix Server Administration experience (Red Hat, Solaris) CVS, SVN administration experience
– A Specialist in Unix, Linux & Infrastructure Server deployment.
– Has experience in Cluster/DR setup and policies configuration
– Has experience in RAC Unix clustering.
– Has experience in Vmware Virtualization on Red Hat Technologies.
– Has experience in Linux installation and configuration.
– Linux experience includes creating user account creation, deletion & ACL assigning.
– Patch Installation in LINUX/UNIX and incident handling.
– Handled file system creation in Linux/Unix for high-end file system creation.
– Handled LINUX/UNIX server part replacement and on-call co-ordination.
– Red Hat/SUSE/Centos/Slack ware Linux & Free BSD/HP Unix Variants OS experience.
– Experience configuring Http, tomcat, Application server deployment.
– Experience in the following protocols FTP, Telnet, console management, RMC (All Unix related remote management)
– System security (wrappers, SSH, sudo, logging, auditing, intrusion analysis)
– Networking experience IPCOP/PFSense/IpTables/Symantec email security Appliance deployment and administration.
– Monitoring and management tool experiences.
– Strong scripting skills with at least 1 scripting language (Shell, Perl, Tcl, etc.)
– Experience managing systems that support mission-critical business applications and Oracle databases is a plus.
Educational Qualifications & Experience :
– 6 to 12 years of IT work experience in DBA environments performing DB design, testing, release, support and improvement.
– 2-3 years should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in a demanding industry like Telecom, Banking, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment.
Visit for more info Senior Server Administrator
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Profile requirements : – Experience as full stack/back end developer with expertise in Python. – Understanding of data analytics, web...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: – Work with IT partner and assist in timely development and deployment of projects (SAP and non SAP applications)...Apply For This Job
Selected interns’ responsibilities will be: 1. Work directly with other iOS developers to build and test products. 2. Work on...Apply For This Job
Who you are: – You are an expert in both front-end and back-end implementation, and will build on a foundation...Apply For This Job
Required Experience : 4+ Years Job Requirements : – Hadoop development and implementation. – Loading from disparate data sets. –...Apply For This Job