Job Responsibilities :
– Performs the design, testing, release and improvement of database platforms.
– Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
– To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime (both SQL Server and Oracle interface), preferable if it has SCOM knowledge.
– Responsible for providing trend analysis to the management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
– Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL and Oracle development.
– Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
– Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
– Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
– Implement database backup maintenance plans and do restore for instances as well as a single database.
– Perform general system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
– Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
– Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 organization in order to meet and maintain appropriate service levels.
– Maintain appropriate documentation on the Microsoft SQL and Exchange DB environment.
– Provide 24/7 on-call support for the e-mail environment.
– Responsible for testing, tuning, configuration and setup of Microsoft SharePoint architecture as well as supporting common web, portal and workflow components, insuring end-user connectivity to the required parts.
– Participate in weekend maintenance activities, as required.
Experience and Qualifications :
– 6 – 9 years of IT work experience in DBA environments performing DB design, testing, release, support and improvement.
– 2-3 years should be in a similar position/responsibility, preferably in a demanding industry like Telecom, Banking, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment.
Visit for more info Senior Database Administrator Specialist
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Role : C Developer Requirements/Qualifications : – 3 to 10 years in software development and product support. – 3+ years...Apply For This Job
Job Description : Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include : 1. Assisting in multiple development projects 2. Creating and maintaining code...Apply For This Job
1) Build maintainable and scalable near-native applications 2) Focus on user excellent experience – implement clean, modern, smooth animations and...Apply For This Job
Roles & Responsibilities: 1. Business Finance Partner – Liaison between Finance and Operations. Assisting Business on arriving Revenue Per agent...Apply For This Job
Role : .Net Full Stack Developer (work from home) Required Experience : 1-2.5 years Location : Remote work (work from home, 5-day...Apply For This Job