1. Prepare and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Maintain and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
3. Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
4. Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
4. Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
5. Secure financial information by completing database backups.
6. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
7. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Visit for more info Senior Accountant
Tagged as: Other
Overview Program planning Mentoring & counselling, consulting, coordination & communication, student appraisal & admission, professional practices & development and Reporting...Apply For This Job
Overview You should be a native of the digital world and a creative hybrid, capable of owning a concept end...Apply For This Job
Overview Requirement: Content writer & manager Experience: 1-2 years; Freshers may also apply Keywords: Content writer, content manager, social media...Apply For This Job
Overview – Conduct surveys on child labour, child abuse, street, underprivileged and malnourished children. – Conduct surveys on migrants, domestic workers,...Apply For This Job
Overview Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MAC OS, Microsoft Surface Tab and Microsoft Office...Apply For This Job