1. Prepare and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Maintain and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
3. Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
4. Produce payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
4. Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
5. Secure financial information by completing database backups.
6. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
7. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Visit for more info Senior Accountant
Tagged as: Other
Overview Reporting: Finance Head and the Director of the Organization Experience Required: 6-8 years The ideal profile would support preparing financial...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for passionate video editor and post production fellow for creating amazing stories . Some one who...Apply For This Job
Overview Honest Food Company is Europe’s leading chain of “Ghost Restaurants”. We aim to innovate & disrupt the online food...Apply For This Job
Overview We are Fabhres and we are looking for Individuals passionate about travel, a Travel Consultant! You will manage travel...Apply For This Job
Overview Interacting and handling clients, building sales leads. Experience counts. Visit for more info sales executive...Apply For This Job