1. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
2. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
3. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
4. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
5. Research and analyze competitor advertising links
6. Develop and implement link building strategy
7. Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
8. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
9. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
1. Proven SEO experience
2. Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
3. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
4. In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
5. Experience with bid management tools
7. Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
8. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Visit for more info Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Tagged as: SEO
Overview POSITION: Head – Digital Services DEPARTMENT: Digital Services LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA WEBSITE: www.webware.io POSITION FUNCTION: As the head...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking for a Web Developer and SEO Analyst to manage both the roles at Rubiq Solutions. If you’re...Apply For This Job
Overview You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to...Apply For This Job
Overview Exciting News! We’re looking for an SEO Executive to join our Rubiq Solutions team. If you’re a fast learner...Apply For This Job
Overview Content writer. Visit for more info Content writer...Apply For This Job