Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
The Employer :
Our client is a well-established website development and design company. They are skilled in building customised business solutions for a wide range of industries. Their team of highly-experienced software developers and creative designers stay updated with latest technological trends and changes and are continuously honing their skills to ensure that they deliver the best to their clients.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
– Conducting keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
– Studying the Market trend and analyzing websites for the product and service campaign
– Monitoring the SEO results on an on-going basis, and suggesting the required changes to achieve the high ranking of the project / campaigns.
– Providing ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations.
– Proactively making strategic PPC campaign according to the budget allocation.
– Ensuring the higher ROI for each campaign / project
– Data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
– Monitoring campaign results, analyzing key metrics, and optimizing click-through and conversion rates
– Optimizing landing pages for search engine quality score.
The Profile :
– You have at least 2 years experience in managing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns on Google.
– Having experience on other platforms like Bing, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter etc will be a plus.
– You have developed campaign strategies, not just campaigns.
– You have experience in big-budget lead-gen campaigns for brands or for e-commerce.
– You have achieved mastery over campaign setup and tools like keywords planner and display planner.
– You have worked on campaign optimization, keywords analysis, platform analysis, reporting and account audits.
– You have analysed performance through attribution tools, such as Google Analytics
– You are comfortable working with creative, tech and other departments where brains are also present – and you are open to -experiments and creativity.
– Experience in big-budget lead-gen campaigns for brands or for e-commerce
– You possess logical reasoning and the ability to present and defend your ideas.
– You are a self-starter and deliver work of high standard.
– You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
– You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Visit for more info Search Engine Optimization Professional
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
The Offer : – Join a market leader within Digital Marketing – Fantastic work culture with strong emphasis on employees’...Apply For This Job
Business Development Executive The Offer : – Opportunity within a market-leading crowdfunding platform Fantastic work culture – Attractive Salary &...Apply For This Job
The Offer Join an exciting startup that is revolutionising the School Management industry Fantastic work culture A role that offers...Apply For This Job
The Offer : – Make a positive impact by helping professionals build skills and knowledge needed to achieve their goals...Apply For This Job
Digital Marketing – Facebook and LinkedIn Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include :1. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the...Apply For This Job