The Offer :
– Make a positive impact by helping professionals build skills and knowledge needed to achieve their goals
– Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
– Strong opportunities to progress your career
The Employer :
Our client offers individuals and corporates IT Training through a live and interactive e-learning platform. They have a team of certified and nationally recognised instructors that craft comprehensive training programs that will lead everyone to success.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
– Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
– Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey.
– Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
– Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
– Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
– Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
– Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
– Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
– Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
– Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
– Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
– Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
– Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
The Profile :
– You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing or Content Management within Professional Services, Internet and IT industry.
– You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
– You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
– Experience within Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
– You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
– You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
– You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Visit for more info Search Engine Optimization
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING
Digital Marketing – Facebook and LinkedIn Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include :1. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the...Apply For This Job
Objective of the role : – Digital Transformation can enable businesses to survive the disruption in their businesses and markets...Apply For This Job
Communications Manager Roles & Responsibilities : – Develop communications strategies and reconcile related marketing budgets – Write copy for all...Apply For This Job
Job Description for Digital Marketing The candidate will be responsible for complete Google Marketing Platform (GMP) for large clients.Online presence...Apply For This Job
The Offer : – Strong opportunities to progress your career – Opportunity within a company that is using innovative technology...Apply For This Job