– Will be responsible for design and development with Native Hana, creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytic, and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SDA (Smart Data Access), SAP HANA Live (Analytics).
– Working collaboratively with other SAP teams and Information Management specialists to mentor and enhance knowledge & capability across delivery and support teams.
– Translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications.
– Design and develop HANA data models & data flow objects in on HANA and non-HANA
– Working with large data volumes and ETL tools like Business Object Data Services (BODS) and others.
– Should have at least moderate level knowledge of SQL and stored procedures, as well as strong technical aptitude.
– Converting ad hoc and proof of concept solutions/models into a production-ready solution in SAP SAP HANA.
– Staying updated with the latest SAP HANA and Information Management technology, product offerings, trends, and ensuring the organization’s strategy and roadmap is aligned.
– Adopt data modeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust & scalable solutions.
– Develop and troubleshoot ABAP programs including user exits, function modules, and start/end/expert routines.
– Proven hands-on experience with SAP HANA.
– Strong SQL Scripting skills.
– Proven experience with the design and architecture of enterprise-wide Data Warehouse environments.
– Proven experience with data modeling at a conceptual and physical level.
– Proven experience with formulating governance standards and guidelines around the design/development of solutions.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Experience leading a team in end-to-end development and design within SAP HANA environments is desirable.
– Strong ABAP Programming skills are desirable.
– Experience on SAP S/4 HANA projects would be preferred.
Visit for more info SAP HANA Consultant
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT