Sales Director – Food Preparations / Flavours / Fragrances / Food Service
– Supervise and is finally responsible for sales forecast, budgets of Business Unit.
– To manage by monitoring and guiding overall development of fruit preps sales for India and neighbouring countries, with the aim of volume, turnover, profit and market share success.
– Pilot, coordinate all support functions procurement, supply chain, production. so that the vertical is getting more and more profitable and improve profitability constantly the integration of the activities.
– Directly ensure key account management.
– Prepare and update all sales policies and follow implementation after validation by CEO
– Maintains and develops contacts with assigned portfolio of key account customers.
– Ensure all commercial activities regarding the management of the assigned Key account clients.
– Supervise, coach and guide Sales and NPD teams related to Business Unit.
– Validate all sales offers and contracts prepared by rest of the sales team.
– Supervises the R&D projects for new products and coordinates all department inside the company for successful launches
– Monitors with support of Finance the P&L of the business Unit
– Calculates sales prices for his customers. Negotiate prices within the agreed sales policy after validation by finance and CEO
– Propose to CEO and follow-up implementation some cost optimizations and initiatives to develop and improve the business unit profitability
– Coordinate forecasts and production planning with the plant /Production manager.
Education & Professional Experience –
– Bachelor’s degree in Food Science/ Engineering & Post Graduate. min. 10 years experience in sales/ Business development in Food Industry Like Fruit preparations, Brown flavors, Inclusions, Savory preparations, Frozen fruits, Dairy, Ice Cream, Bakery, and Food service.
Visit for more info Sales
Tagged as: SALES AND RETAIL