We are a startup that help brands create videos that are optimized for conversions. We are looking for people to onboard and manage content requirements of brands
The responsibilities for a KAM would be :
– Acquire & Onboard brands which have content requirement.
– Align company’s priorities and growth objectives to develop Joint Business plans with Key accounts and conduct periodic business reviews to monitor and review performance against these plans
– Responsible for customer management, sales growth & market share for the account.
– Effectively implement Category management projects in key strategic accounts.
– Develop strong market intelligence and monitor competitor activities in the channel and proactively provide feedback.
– Engaging with Corporate/Startup/SMB clients to establish and grow accounts.
Who should apply for this role ?
– We are looking for someone with a proven track record & who comes with a minimum of 2-5 years Experience in a high growth internet start up / ecommerce / technology company environment.
– Exposure to business development, client relationship management, partner management and client servicing along with consultative account management are other areas of expertise we would look for.
– Experience in the internet industry is a must have for atleast 1-3 years
– Experience coordinating projects with external and internal stakeholders necessary.
– B.E/B.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE) & MBA degrees are highly preferred for this role.
– Strong analytical skills are a must have, ability to build dashboards & analyze multiple data sets everyday to enable you to be more effective at your job, is a highly preferred skill.
– High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to congenially & cohesively work with a lot of people, across geographies everyday, being highly astute in people skills & effective communication is a must.
– Has the ability to work with uncertainty
Visit for more info Sales
Tagged as: SALES AND RETAIL