– Designing and developing new web applications.
– Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
– Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
– Integrating data storage solutions.
– Creating back-end components.
– Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
– Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
– Connecting applications with additional web servers.
– Maintaining APIs.
– Experience working with Ruby on Rails
– Ability to write clean Ruby code.
– Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
– Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
– Familiarity with testing tools.
Visit for more info Ruby on Rails Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT