Ex- Entrepreneur – Come Back to Corporate World
– Entrepreneurs with excellent pedigree and willing to come back to corporate world.
– Look at professionals with specific skills, such as marketing, technology, people process, and scaling up. Mostly they find a match in people who have been entrepreneurs or have worked in other start-ups
– People with experience. for Consumer Insights, Market Research, Roles in large and medium size organization with wealth creation opportunity.
– Professional who have experience working in FMCG / Consumer Goods/ Businesses who had experience working in Consumer Insights, Market Research. Entrepreneurs in consumer insights, bid data, digital marketers, Professionals exp post campus entrepreneurial spirit, passionate and currently looking for meaning full & challenging engagement with corporate Organizations where they can lead and develop new business.
– Professional who have experience working in FMCG / Consumer Goods / Durable / Consumer Facing Businesses who had experience working in Sales / Marketing / SC / Operations/HR / and have handled Mid Senior Management roles and moved to entrepreneur stint and currently looking for meaning full & challenging engagement with corporate Organisations where they can lead and Develop New Business.
– These Organizations have the tested Business modules and are looking for people with entrepreneur spirits, who have successfully managed various roles in Corporate / Consumer facing Business and then have chosen the path of entrepreneurship
– Direct the design and execution of research and provide insights. Areas of focus include New Products, existing product lines, Integrated Marketing/Integrated Brand Campaigns, Advertising, and Digital/Social Media.
– Pilot the latest research methodologies in the digital space.
– Highly analytical and number driven individuals with a creative bent of mind.
– Experience with both successful and unsuccessful initiatives.
– Passion increases the probability of success in whatever you do and is contagious to other team members.
– Re-joining the corporate world may worry entrepreneurs as much as it concerns their would-be bosses at big companies
– Develop a new idea or improve an existing product or service. New ideas and creativity is needed in any company to be successful.
– Entrepreneurial mindset is self-motivation and this makes your job as a manager much easier.
– B.Tech From IIT With MBA/PGDM from a Premier B School
– Engineering/ MBA from Premier institutions from India/ abroad eg IIT’s/ NIT’s/ IIM’s/ ISB with of Entrepreneur experience.
Visit for more info Returning to Corporate World
Tagged as: UNCATEGORISED
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Providing search trends for brands over the search engines. 2. Working with SEO and...Apply For This Job
– Outreaching people on LinkedIn/ Instagram. – Spearheading the Implementation of the strategy. – Coming up with the strategies to...Apply For This Job
Cotierra offers a wide range of accounting, reporting, data analytics and risk advisory services that supports businesses in building an...Apply For This Job
Company : A leading NBFC, part of a Large Conglomerate Position : Manager / Sr.Manager – CV-LCV Location : Various...Apply For This Job
About us : We request that you have a look at the description carefully and apply. Corona is going to...Apply For This Job
About the Company: Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry....Apply For This Job