Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Regulatory & Compliance Officer who will primarily ensure the company complies with regulatory requirements and policies.
You will be responsible for:
· To keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations (Europe).
· Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues.
· Highlight or escalate areas of concerns.
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
· Review and update policies
· Prepare and file required documents
· Has worked in a regulatory team previously.
· 2+ years of experience as a Regulatory & Compliance Officer or in a similar position.
· Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
· Some legal background in the pharmaceutical industry would be preferable.
· Strong knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
· Highly analytical with attention to detail.
· Good communication skills both written and oral (mainly English and a European language would be beneficial).
· Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field
Shift -Timings: Monday to Friday 01:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Visit for more info Regulatory And Compliance Officer
Tagged as: Other
Overview Srijan Technologies Pvt Ltd. is an 13 years old enterprise web content management consulting and development company with expertise...Apply For This Job
Overview igoa is looking for full time and part time sales executives for our new hotel management product aasaanhotel.com.. base salary +...Apply For This Job
Overview Sales and marketing Visit for more info Marketing executive...Apply For This Job
Overview 1) Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and...Apply For This Job
Overview We are seeking a full-time accountant for our small content writing company based in Porvorim. The accountant will be...Apply For This Job