Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Regulatory & Compliance Officer who will primarily ensure the company complies with regulatory requirements and policies.
You will be responsible for:
· To keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations (Europe).
· Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues.
· Highlight or escalate areas of concerns.
· Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
· Review and update policies
· Prepare and file required documents
· Has worked in a regulatory team previously.
· 2+ years of experience as a Regulatory & Compliance Officer or in a similar position.
· Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
· Some legal background in the pharmaceutical industry would be preferable.
· Strong knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
· Highly analytical with attention to detail.
· Good communication skills both written and oral (mainly English and a European language would be beneficial).
· Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field
Shift -Timings: Monday to Friday 01:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Visit for more info Regulatory And Compliance Officer
Tagged as: Other
Overview Source It Out (SIO) is an outsourcing organization which provides varied services and solutions to the various sectors of...Apply For This Job
Overview Looking for a digital marketing intern to manage an ecommerce multi vendor website. Training will be provided. Stipend: 7000...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking for a Product Research & Sourcing Executive to help improve and develop new print products, retain customers...Apply For This Job
Overview Experience:2-3 years experience in an eCommerce Marketplace or experience of handling multi-channel eCommerce for a brand/company. Various large retail...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking out for a fresher who has done B.E. or M.E. or B.tech or M.tech in ETC or...Apply For This Job