Our client is an established FMCG – food company in India.
Job Requirements :
– Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
– Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
– Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
– Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
– Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
– Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
– Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
– Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Interested candidates can reach me on 9121628484
Visit for more info Regional Sales Manager
Tagged as: MANAGEMENT