The overall aim of this role is to carry out the following:
1. Understanding the technical specifications and features of the products. Keeping abreast with the latest developments in the field by attending conferences, exhibitions, online research and reading research publication.
2. Designing systems as per customerâ€™s requirements and site constraints. Preparing illustrative drawings, single line diagrams etc.
3. Using generally accepted engineering practices and international/national installation codes to develop execution plans/drawings.
4. Developing detail bill of materials and cost estimates for material and labour expenses.
5. Communicating the details of the execution plan to the sub-contractors.
6. Supervising the sub-contractors during execution of the project.
7. Communicating operation and maintenance details to the customer.
8. Planning and executing annual maintenance contracts for installed systems.
9. Identifying and on boarding sub-contracting teams from trades such as electricians, plumbers, fabricators etc.
10. Technical selection and continuous appraisal of our vendors who supply various components that are used in installations.
11. Gaining insights from customers and business development team and using those insights towards developing new product prototypes.
12. Working on a development and manufacturing plan to take new product prototypes to market.
13. Examining quality of components received from vendors and communicating the same to the vendors.
14. Carrying out technical site inspections along with business development teams.
15. Reporting estimates and final costs involved in system installations, execution status with respect to project plan, new product development status reports and any other reports that the management may seek.
16. Collaborating with business development, purchase and sub-contracting teams to ensure seamless operations, cost effective and efficient installations.
17. Preparing standard operating procedures and troubleshooting manuals for internal/external installation and maintenance engineers.
Visit for more info Product Development & Operations Engineer
Tagged as: Operations
Overview About the position: We at 91Springboard have a unique opportunity for someone to build and scale finance processes and...Apply For This Job
Overview Require a BSc Computer or BCA with 0-1 years of experience to work as a technical assistant. The job...Apply For This Job
Overview Position Name – Operations Executive , MNC with 800 plus employee base worldwide needs Operations executive to work full...Apply For This Job
Overview Urgent opening for Field Executive Bike, Driving License is a must Salary : 11,000 to 12000 Monthly Education: 12th...Apply For This Job
Overview JOB DESCRIPTION: Manage daily operations of various SMART hotels in a cluster and ensure great Guest Experience Interact with guests during...Apply For This Job