Location : Indore (MP)
What DigiValet offers :
– Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company.
– Exciting projects involving newest technologies (Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Voice Technology Experts, Virtual Reality Specialist).
– Professional development opportunities.
– Excellent compensation and benefits package.
– Modern and comfortable office facilities.
Job Description :
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logics.
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, Integration of automated testing tool in the code.
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, performant applications and the integration of tools to validate application performance.
– Implementation of security, data protection and latest security methods in design and code implementation.
– Integration of data storage solutions.
Required Skills :
– Basic knowledge of core PHP and PHP’s fully synchronous behavior.
– Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communications.
– The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
– Knowledge of socket.io and understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
– Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
– Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Worked on AWS Stack is a must like Lambda and API Gateway.
– Integration exposure to AWS RDS and AWS Cognito will be added advantage.
Visit for more info Product Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT