As a part of the development team, you will primarily develop and support applications using LAMP technologies. (Linux, Apache, MySQL/Postgres, PHP).
· Developing PHP based web applications and supporting the same during the handover period.
· Coordinate with design and digital team to execute the projects together.
· Completing projects in the set time frame.
· Hands-on experience with PHP, MySQL, AJAX.
· Working knowledge of any PHP framework (CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend).
· Knowledge of Angular JS and Node.js
· Knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage.
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code, based on description of business logic.
· Ability to work and produce required results working independently.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team, flexibility and ability to multi-task.
Visit for more info PHP Developers
Tagged as: Web Developer
Overview Drupal Developer (2-5 years) Job Description Drupal Developer will develop web applications and workflows using Drupal. The person would...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a Webmaster to maintain dynamic websites and servers to meet user needs. You will be...Apply For This Job
Overview UI/UX DEVELOPERWe are currently looking out for a full-time, on-site UI/UX web developer to join our international team of friendly...Apply For This Job
Overview We have just begun… Our website which is under construction gives an idea of the type of work we are...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a senior front end developer to join our team to build high-performance, scalable UI components...Apply For This Job