Position Title : OpenStack Private Cloud Engineer II – IN
Experience level Experience level : 8-12 years;
Openstack : Min 3-4 years (recent)
Must Have Skills :
– Openstack + Linux
– Must have redhat Openstack Certification
Role : Responsible for the design and support of OpenStack Platform on RedHat customers.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field
– RHCE certified level Linux skills with at least 10 years of Sys Admin experience in a production Linux environment .
– 8+ years of OpenStack experience required.
– Around 4 years of Openstack RedHat Platform on Openstack required.
– RHCA Preferred
– A passion for virtualization technology and open cloudstandards.
– Ability to create and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers above andbeyond their expectations.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Motivated self-starter, who demonstratesgood focus on completion.
– Able to multi-task and remain effective under pressure.
– Provenstrong verbal and written communication skills, with colleagues and customers. Intermediate to expert knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, Bridging, routing, firewalls, DNS and load balancers.
– Intermediate to Expert working knowledge of hypervisor configuration (KVM, XenServer, etc),Neutron, Nova, Cinder, Glance, Keystone, Swift, Ironic, Storage protocols (NFS, iSCSI, FC), andvirtual networking and storage configuration, MySQL, Python, and IP Tables.
Visit for more info OpenStack Cloud Engineer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes- Top 100 Best StartUp Employers in 2020,...Apply For This Job
Roles & Responsibilities : – Be responsible for providing operational and development support services for the MySQL and MongoDB SaaS...Apply For This Job
Who you are: – You are an expert in both front-end and back-end implementation, and will build on a foundation...Apply For This Job
Industry : Information Technology Skill Description : – Strong technical experience with Liaison Delta and ECS – Understanding of EDI...Apply For This Job
Trying to keep it simple and rest we can discuss on call: 1. MEAN Stack Developer 2. MEAN Stack Developer...Apply For This Job