Required Skills :
– Hands-on experience in MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PL/SQL, and Power BI
– Performance Tuning of MS SQL Queries and SSIS Packages
– Experience in Design and development of databases, related ETL’s, stored procedures.
– Hands-on experience in ETL and data modeling, understanding of partitioning, indexing, archiving, etc.
– Knowledge and work experience in RDBMS concepts, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Indexes, and Constraints
– Requirements gathering, analysis of requirements
– 2-3 years experience with Cloud Technologies like MS Azure, AWS
– 2-3 years experience with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, JSON, R, Python, SPARK, KAFKA, etc
– Solid experience in banking or financial services industry
– Strong experience of leading and managing Data Warehousing teams
– Experience of running major Data Warehouse change programs
– Strong experience of managing Data Warehousing operational services
– Excellent interpersonal & written skills
– Experience on MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS is a must. All these are MSBI technologies along with power BI
– Performance Tuning of MS SQL Queries and SSIS Packages is needed.
– Data modeling & Data Warehouse exp must
Visit for more info MSBI Lead
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To...Apply For This Job
Introduction We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it’s important they are running at their best. As...Apply For This Job
Long Description Operation and maintenance of the IP network devices and connectivity to local market CISCO 9k, 12k, ASR, routers...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Author verification environment specifications, build test plans, and participate in micro-architecture specification reviews Architect and implement complex verification environments...Apply For This Job