Do you have a passion for developing new techniques and fresh ideas that provide clients with original solutions through video and animation? Do you enjoy using motion design to help tell a product’s story, guide users or improve usability? Do you love using animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging problems, or make content engaging? If the answer is “Yes”, you sound like a Motion Graphic Designer.
• Design and create industry-leading motion graphics for video deliverables.
• Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphics projects.
• Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
• Work with creative director, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Plan, set up, and shoot small to mid-sized video projects
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in the brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
• Candidate should have 2 or more years of design experience in an advertising, branding or in-house agency.
• Candidate should have excellent ideation/conceptual experience reflected in their portfolio.
• Candidate should be able to handle multiple large-scale video projects and manage to established timelines.
• Candidate should have excellent presentation skills to a varied stakeholder group.
• Exceptional communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate should have broad experience in:
Visit for more info Motion Graphics Designer
Tagged as: Animation Designer
Overview Genora Infotech is looking for a Video Editor/Videographer who will be responsible for capturing Genora Infotech’s product line and brand....Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design...Apply For This Job
Overview Job Profile:– Must be proficient with Photoshop CS4, Corel Draw with sufficient proof of work– Should be self sufficient...Apply For This Job
Overview About The Internship: We are looking for Interns or anyone who wants to learn the Art of 3d Visualization....Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for someone who is passionate about SEM(Search Engine Marketing) and SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and has the...Apply For This Job