We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Motion Graphics/Editing Artist, with a job code MGE2120, to be part of the Valour Creations Team. As a member of a multidisciplinary visualisation team, the candidate will be responsible for the production of high quality motion graphics videos with appropriate sound effects and on time.
• Plan concept by studying client matter and reference materials.
• Create visuals and animations based on the storyboard.
• Proficient in creating and editing Motion Graphic videos with appropriate sound effects.
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Working experience of Adobe After Effects.
• Working experience of Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Profound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
• Knowledge of motion graphics and animation.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Visit for more info Motion Graphics and Editing Artist
Tagged as: Animation Designer
Overview Duties of an Application Developer Responsibilities vary for developers based on level of experience, type of application platform and...Apply For This Job
Overview Alien Interactive, GOA is looking for skilled Flash artists (2d) to join our game studio and work on our...Apply For This Job
Overview Do you have a passion for developing new techniques and fresh ideas that provide clients with original solutions through...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design...Apply For This Job
Overview About The Internship: We are looking for Interns or anyone who wants to learn the Art of 3d Visualization....Apply For This Job