Responsibilities and Duties:
· Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features on design level.
· Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
· Write quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
· Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
· Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
· Proven experience as a Native application developer for at least 1 year.
· Ability to program in programming language such as C#, Java, etc.
· In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio and Visual Studio.
· Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
· A team player with excellent communication skills and hands-on working with the distributed version control system.
Note: Training will be given on the framework which we pursue initially.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in web design
Shift Timings: Monday to Friday from 1.30 pm to 10.30 pm (UK Shift)
Visit for more info Mobile App Developer
Tagged as: Mobile Developer
Overview Looking for freelance, app developer for e-commerce project Experience with e-commerce app development. Attach past work along with CV/resume...Apply For This Job
Overview We are seeking c# developers with min 1 year experience to work on interesting projects. Send your resume to...Apply For This Job
Overview We’re looking for a developer who will contribute directly to the android platform. We’re seeking someone who loves building...Apply For This Job
Overview Urgently looking for React Native Developers with 2+ years of Experience. Do you want to work with others who...Apply For This Job
Overview Requirements: Expert level understanding and knowledge of Android application architecture, at least 3-years developing Android applications Ability to architecture...Apply For This Job