Job Title: Sales Manager
The Cyber Security Services and Product Sales position for TechDemocracy is responsible for business development through acquiring new clients with an industry focus. This role requires a results-driven Sales work that achieved high sales success in highly competitive markets. The expected success of this role is the ability to gain a high level of trust and working relationship from both clients and internal team members.
– Penetrate target market for new client or accounts to provide services and product from Techdemocracy Portfolio.
– Own and support the responsibility of Client Relationship and executives at company level. Self-driven to Plans, directs and manages sales and market activities to continually grow the business which reflect customer trends and changes of need.
– Impacts customer business strategy and sells solutions across the company solution portfolio. Articulate and drive the roadmap of company sales growth plan.
– Leads the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating account growth and client satisfaction goals in relation to client expectations.
– Manages customer relationships. Serves as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise. Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy.
– Communicates with cross-functional groups, and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
– Provides thought leadership and capitalizes on cumulative industry, product, and company-specific experiences.
– Focuses on account expansion and revenue generation with a specific target. Involves sales support for penetration of specific deals. Advises on and executes business development strategies. May advice on proposal activities as assigned.
– Must have worked with Fortune clients
– Excellent communication (Verbal & Written)
– Must have worked with Medium and higher level of clients selling or managing $ 2 million business and more
– Must have bachelor degree
– Should not have problem to travel as required (Up to 75 – 90 %)
– Should be flexible to adopt and work with team placed at multi geographic locations
– Having Product and Services sales experience is added advantage
Visit for more info Manager
Tagged as: MANAGEMENT