RITES Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Manager – 1,80,000 Salary – Apply NowRITES Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (RITES) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E for the position of Manager. To Apply for the job posting from RITES, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: RITES
Post Name: Manager
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 60,000 – 180,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 8 – 13 years
Location: Across India
Last Date: 11-06-2020
1. Selection Round, Venue & Date
a. Written Test, 6 different locations across India (Exact address shall be communicated to the candidates later)
b. Personal Interview (Subject to performance in Written Test): Venue for the Interview shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
2. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
2. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
3. Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Recruitment Cell, RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
1. Start date of online registration 20.05.2020
2. Last date of online registration 11.06.2020
3. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents 22.06.2020
4. Date of selection To be notified later
Visit for more info Manager
Tagged as: UNCATEGORISED