Loan Operations is responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate transaction processing across a broad range of products. Generally, the products supported are complex instruments that require close alignment with the business.
A key focus for the organization is establishing strong risk management procedures and controls to ensure the firm and our clients are properly protected.
The functional processes managed by the Servicing Team are primarily aligned to the loan life cycle: from Origination; Initial Commitment to the loan; Trade Settlement; Drawdown/funding; Scheduled/Unscheduled Pay-downs; reconciliation of cash/position breaks; as well as the ongoing management of information related to our portfolio of loans.
This role provides a high level of interaction with revenue desks, sales, external agents, as well as exposure to compliance, credit, regulatory teams, treasury, technology, and other Operations areas to ensure we provide excellent client service to our wide client base.
OUR IMPACT :
– Loan Operations is seeking a professional to manage supervisory responsibilities for front to back functions performed in the Asia Pacific & EMEA Bank Loans Servicing team.
– The Bank Loans function is highly demanding and priorities can change every day. The team requires an individual, who could both prioritize and display flexibility; who should pay close attention to detail and display a high standard for accuracy and responsiveness; who has a positive attitude and will work towards accomplishing goals set by the global team.
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Planning, monitoring & managing workflows by delegating portfolios within team members, approving high risk/value transactions and supervision of functions to ensure completion with timeliness and accuracy.
– Extract, analyse & interpret key data from source reports for proactive stakeholder communication around risk.
– Managing inward & outward escalations internally/externally to mitigate Operational, Reputational, Regulatory & Financial risk.
– Weekly risk reviews and effective KRI(Key Risk Indicator) reporting.
– Liaising with internal teams and stakeholders to manage accurate books & records
– Review daily exception reports and resolve any outstanding items pertaining to team’s portfolio.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. The role shall be performed within a professional office environment.
Managerial responsibilities include:
– Career mapping for team members with focus on their knowledge enhancement, career growth and job enrichment in the firm.
– Coaching and guidance for team members by providing regular feedback, planning & scheduling training requirements.
– Annual Employee performance review and delivery of feedback
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a minimum of 8 years- experience in financial services
– Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of assigned tasks
– Effective articulation, organizational & interpersonal skills
– Excellent judgement and independent decision-making ability
– Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, risk mind-set with attention to detail and time management skills
– Aptitude for building rapport & relationships across the firm.
Visit for more info Loan Operations
Tagged as: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE