Experience- 1 – 3 years of experience
Skills Required- iOS App Development, Objective C, Swift, Xcode
We are looking for hands-on iOS Developers responsible for the design and development of high volume end user products aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, high quality code, and a passion for technology is essential.
– Design and build applications for the iOS platform – this is a hands-on developer position
– Collaborate with the team to design and ship new features
– Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Help maintain code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization
– Stay up-to-date with technical trends and suggest solutions.
– Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact – take on more challenging tasks, mentor others, lead a module, manage a team.
– BE or equivalent
– Minimum 1 year development experience – proficient in Objective-C or Swift
– Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
– Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
– Familiarity with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, integrating with backend services.
– Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Proficient with versioning tools like git, SVN.
– Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills
– Passion for quality
Visit for more info iOS Developer
Tagged as: iOS Developer