Inventory control specialists typically work in a warehouse. They collect data using a computerized system, which allows them to track various aspects of inventory. This data is used to calculate products and parts orders, to ensure that the proper amount of inventory is distributed at the right time.
Communicate with Operations Manager on problem
vendors and items.
• Maintain a professional relationship with all vendors and
• Communicate with Buyer / Assistant Buyer on problem
vendors and items weekly.
• Maintain accurate vendor contact information in the AS/400
system and update as necessary.
• Place and track timely delivery of purchase orders with
• Track order status to make sure items make on-time delivery
• Solve any problem for Members orders due to missing parts,
damaged items, Out of Stock and back orders.
• Place replacement PO’s and track them until it is received at
• Provide excellent customer service to eCommerce
coordinators or others in regards to order status.
Visit for more info Inventory Controller
Tagged as: Operations
Overview We at Letsapp (a mobile app development company) are looking for interns in our Business Development division. As we...Apply For This Job
Overview Vacancy avail at Jetway Intech as Collection manager Visit for more info Payment Collection Manager...Apply For This Job
Overview – Should have experience in the following: – daily entries in Tally GST – inventory management in Tally –...Apply For This Job
Overview – Build, drive and maintain the home gardening business for Letcetra Agritech. – Create a compelling communication and engagement...Apply For This Job
Overview 5 – 10 yrs of work experience in administration or general management. Responsible for Inventory Management and preparing weekly,...Apply For This Job
Overview Urgently require a Femal candidate for TeleCaller job for an office in Panjim and Calangute Required: 5 – 10...Apply For This Job