Inventory control specialists typically work in a warehouse. They collect data using a computerized system, which allows them to track various aspects of inventory. This data is used to calculate products and parts orders, to ensure that the proper amount of inventory is distributed at the right time.
Communicate with Operations Manager on problem
vendors and items.
• Maintain a professional relationship with all vendors and
• Communicate with Buyer / Assistant Buyer on problem
vendors and items weekly.
• Maintain accurate vendor contact information in the AS/400
system and update as necessary.
• Place and track timely delivery of purchase orders with
• Track order status to make sure items make on-time delivery
• Solve any problem for Members orders due to missing parts,
damaged items, Out of Stock and back orders.
• Place replacement PO’s and track them until it is received at
• Provide excellent customer service to eCommerce
coordinators or others in regards to order status.
Visit for more info Inventory Controller
Tagged as: Operations