– Support and solve network issues and resolve them with minimal impact to the company’s operations.
– Support IT Infrastructure systems (LAN technologies, WAN technologies and Remote Access technologies).
– Troubleshoot and resolve Issues in a timely manner or re-direct to the appropriate team as required.
– Fully proficient with Cisco and Checkpoint Network Infrastructure.
– Allocate network resources as well as monitor network usage and network utilization.
– Analyze and resolve faults.
– Undertake routine preventative measures.
– Monitor and maintain network security.
– Plan and implement future IT developments and undertaking project work.
– Ensure that all IT network equipment complies with industry standards.
Key Skills Required :
– Degree in engineering/computer science/Information technology or equivalent.
– Minimum six (6) years of experience in-network area with CISCO equipment and have CISCO Certifications. Checkpoint Certifications are a plus.
– Experience working on configuring switches – Catalyst 6500, Nexus 7K / 5K / 2K, 3750/3560 series, etc.
– Experience working on firewalls – FWSM, ASA.
– Experience working on Routers – ASR series, GRE tunnels.
– Experience working on the upgrading of CISCO IOS for switches and routers, security hardening, etc.
– Experience working on Wireless Controllers, LWAP
– Knowledge of Cisco Prime LMS, NCS would be an advantage
– Knowledge of Log Monitoring
– Strong writing skills in development of Documentation, diagrams, use of Visio, etc.
– Strong written and oral communications skills (English).
– Knowledge of security configuration
Certifications and Education :
– Engineering Graduate
– Cisco CCNP certified – Routing, Switching & Security
Visit for more info Infrastructure Support
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT