Job Description :
– 4 + years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
– Should be experienced in IBM BPM with Java background.
– Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on.
– Design and implement KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
– Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
– XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
– Should be able to lead workshops with client business teams to design and automate business processes
– Candidate should be able to coordinate with Infra support team and Application Support teams(Onsite/Offshore).
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team
– Ability to manage a technical team and have conversation with business stakeholders
Visit for more info IBM BPM Developer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT
Roles & Responsibilities: – Automation Testing Frameworks: Selenium (Nice to have: Appium) – Strong Programming / Scripting Language: Java /...Apply For This Job
Job Description : Key skills : ASP.NET, MVC 5, C#, EF, WCF, HTML5 and SQL server Technical Requirement : –...Apply For This Job
Backend Web Developer Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include : 1. Writing efficient code as per the requirement of clients. 2....Apply For This Job
Job Description : HTML5 Games Developer needed : 1) Design highly scalable HTML5 game applications for use that can be...Apply For This Job