We’re looking for someone to manage our Human Resources as we grow our team and build an organization:
You should have:
1) Amazing people skills.
2) Ability to take full ownership of your areas of work.
3) Focus on “execution and results” / “getting things done”.
4) Minimum 1 year experience with this kind of a role at a startup is preferred.
5) A gregarious and outgoing personality
6) Good Communication Skills
1) Overall Studio Management (nurturing our studio space and environment)
2) Recruitment (finding the best talent to keep pace with our growth)
3) Induction (helping new people settle down and feel comfortable)
4) Financial Management (keeping track of invoices, money, salaries – all the good stuff)
5) New Initiative (lets organize a karate class for everyone!)
6) Side Projects (like Kaipoche.co, DVOD.co)
What you should expect:
1) Complete freedom (As long as you are getting things done. The right things!)
2) An education in organization building that you can’t get for any price
3) Have a large impact on how fast and gracefully we grow
4) Work-life balance (after you enforce it on all of us!)
5) Beautiful, big and comfortable workplace (as your canvas)
6) Amazing growth. We’re growing fast, you will too.
Visit for more info HR & Admin Manager
Tagged as: HR Executive
Overview Talent Genie is looking for an enthusiastic HR recruiter . Experience: 1-2 years in recruitment is a must (Freshers...Apply For This Job
Overview We are looking for an Junior HR to undertake a variety of HR duties. You will be part of a...Apply For This Job
Overview As an Office Assistant, you would be required to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We are...Apply For This Job
Overview Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required Dealing with email enquiries Taking minutes Diary management and...Apply For This Job
Overview What you will do: Plan and forecast resource requirements across a range of roles. Handle the talent acquisition and...Apply For This Job