POSITION: Head – Digital Services
DEPARTMENT: Digital Services
LOCATION: PANJIM, GOA
As the head of the division, you will be responsible for developing and managing a successful digital and social media strategy to enhance the web presence of the websites and online stores for Webware clients. You will manage a team of Digital Services Managers and Digital Services Analysts who will manage the optimization and social presence of the Webware clients.
We are looking for committed and enthusiastic people with a flair for social media, content creation and curiosity about all things digital.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Understanding nuances of the social networks, advanced digital marketing techniques Website Optimization techniques and Social Media Marketing
• Knowledge of Google Optimization and Analytics Tools is a Must. (Bing and Yahoo Tools preferred)
• Experience in setting and running PPC campaigns across the social networks
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the success of client’s digital and social success
• Define and execute the overall Digital Strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic and acquisition of users for Webware’s customers across the globe
• Ensure implementation of on-page including (but not limited to) competitive analysis, keyword research and planning and off-page SEO practices including (but not limited to) directory submissions, citation listings and leveraging social media platforms.
• Manage and Monitor team level key metrics indicating the organic search based traffic, user behavior and other relevant information per clients.
• Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development and train the team on a periodic basis
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask and fast track work tasks to manage schedules & requirements
• Mentor and Motivator for the team
EXPERIENCE: 7-8 years in Digital and Social Media Marketing with experience in Search Engine Optimization and Content Marketing.
We are also open to meeting people with unique backgrounds, and unique personalities. To apply for the position please send an email to email@example.com
Webware.io (a/k/a PowerStores Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.) offers an online platform for Do-It-Yourself website and ecommerce development, as well as a suite of services for our clients. We have offices in Goa, India and Toronto, Canada, with our sales efforts based in Toronto and our services team in Goa. The majority of our clients are small-to-medium sized business owners based in Canada and the United States. Currently, we power sites all around the world including American Express Gift Cards, Propel Toys USA, GiftCardsIndia.in, and many more. Our clients demand top quality websites, and we have a world-class team of designers and developers in Goa to meet that demand. Join us!
Visit for more info Head – Digital Services
Tagged as: SEO
Overview Hypercube Technologies is looking for a social media sensei with a flair for creative writing and content creation. You...Apply For This Job
Overview POSITION FUNCTION: SKILLS REQUIRED: ? Fluency in English is a must. ? Understanding of Website Optimization techniques and Social...Apply For This Job
Overview Manage both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns to generate new business and to support partner and sales teams. Achieve online lead...Apply For This Job
Overview You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to...Apply For This Job
Overview Experience: 2-4 years Responsibilities: ? Thorough understanding of digital marketing fundamentals and hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn,...Apply For This Job