At VuduCom, we help brands create video content optimized for conversions and drive sales.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Execute effective digital media campaigns on platforms for brands including but not limited to AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, DBM, Display, Video, Re-marketing, Branding, Affiliates, etc.
– Plan experiments conversion test, A/B test, lift study and draw meaningful insights from the same.
– Execution of campaign setups and measuring their performance. Well versed with data tracking tools such as Firebase, Appsflyer, Google Analytics.
– Collaborate with internal teams for creatives, data inputs, etc. to optimize the campaigns.
– Ability to take on challenging deadlines and priorities.
– Running 10’s of exciting experiments on growth and strategy to help chart out the future business strategy for brand partners
– Working on presentation/analytics/MIS and weekly/daily updates.
– 2 -5 years of performance marketing experience in a fast-paced start-up
– A combination of analytical and creative thinking
– Passion & hustle to take on & solving big problems
– Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
– Willingness roll up your sleeves and execute as opposed to creating strategies
– Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact
– An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
– Good communication skills and proactive in nature.
Good to Have
– Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Firebase, Mix panel, Appsflyer, etc
– Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on transactions
– A knack for data-driven creative conceptualization and production
– Google Analytics
– Facebook Ads
– Digital Media
– Paid Media
Visit for more info Growth Hacker
Tagged as: ADVERTISING AND MARKETING