A group that has been involved in ecommerce since 2002. With offices in the UK, India, Australia and New Zealand, we have organically built a strong portfolio of online businesses and a host of recognisable brands. Our India offices are in Vadodara and Ahmedabad and provide us with a suite of functions that include web production, marketing, accounting and support. Where a lot of international companies utilize manpower from India, we don- t see them as a back office but rather the core of what we do and who we are as a team.
– Working alongside our design head within our established yet expanding production function, the role involves the creation of design concepts for our websites, internal communications and social media platforms.
– We are always looking to improve our designs to capture the latest trends and visuals that really represent our brands in the best possible way.
– As we operate in international markets, you will be somebody who either has designed marketing materials for overseas clients or you have studied the differences.
– You are truly passionate about design.
– A truly creative individual.
– 2 years experience within a similar type of role.
– You are a wizard with CoralDRAW and the full Adobe suite of design software.
– Experience with the entire process from visualization to print or web output.
– A strong portfolio of work which contains variety and flair.
– Video creation skills and experience would be advantageous.
– You have a good standard of English.
– Communication skills within the team and with stakeholders a must.
– A good standard of education.
– Somebody who is able to improve on existing ideas.
– Time management skills and self organisation is critical.
– You are able to take feedback on your work.
– Intelligent, a strong work ethic and an amazing attitude.
– Market leading pay rates.
– Ability to work from home or from our offices.
– Performance based incentives.
– Strong, solid and established company.
– Salary is completely negotiable based upon your ability.
– International travel opportunities.
– 6 monthly salary reviews.
– 95% of management promoted from within.
– World class training provided.
– Service recognition awards.
– Regular performance recognition awards.
– Accommodation available where required.
– Fantastic social events.
– Dynamic, motivated international team.
– Your input makes a difference.
What are you waiting for?
It doesn’t surprise us that we have become one of the most popular employers within the industry. We pay well, we invest in people and have fun whilst recognising your contribution.
We are proud to have become an internationally award winning employer and want to continue our success through you. A lot of people want an opportunity to showcase their talent and be recognised for it. If you are considering a move, just get in touch with our team who would be happy to help answer any of your questions. If you are ready to apply, simply email us a copy of your latest CV together with your expectations and why you think you are ideal for this role!
So if this sounds like you and you’re ready for a new challenge, please apply here.
Visit for more info Graphic/Visual Designer
Tagged as: COMPUTER AND IT