Are you passionate about building awesome Graphic designs? If yes, We at Designway are looking for you! you will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, Mobile applications, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
· Study design briefs and determines requirements
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using design tools
· Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
· Work with UI/UX Designer to produce the final design
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· For graphic design software skill order: Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Sketch or Figma.
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Visit for more info Graphic Designer
Tagged as: ART FASHION AND DESIGN